What is it and why should I care?
- Most important thing to understand is the blockchain is a decentralized network of computers.
- This network's purpose is creating an open ledger of transactions that happen on the blockchain.
- Each validation of a transactions is added to a block and each computer in the network is notified of the update, the whole blockchain is audited approximately every 10 minutes
- When a block is filled with max data, a reward is given in the form of bitcoin for helping secure the integrity of the network.
Why You should care
- The internet will likely change because of Decentralized Networks.
- These networks can never be shut down because they are located everywhere around the world.
- Each machine both a whole and part, connected to each other and that no one entity controls.
- Consensus by community is how changes are implemented onto the Blockchain. There are Rules without Rulers.
- The original and most trusted blockchain is known as Bitcoin.
- There are have been multiple blockchains created since, Ethereum being the next well known.
The currency of trust on the blockchain Bitcoin the reserve currency of the crypto ecosystem
Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
The future of transactions, earning money and putting it to work for you while building trust on the chain.
THE WORLD IS CHANGING
ARE YOU READY?
DeFi for smaller investors